The commitment of
Renault solidarity garages
Garages in the Renault network volunteer because they believe in helping people who cannot afford to run a car, but who need one to look for, find or keep a job.
These people are identified and assisted by partner advisers of Mobilize (associations, mobility platforms, social and job organisations, etc.). The partner advisers assess their application, need and eligibility. When appropriate, they direct the person to the nearest Renault solidarity garage.
These garages provide the same quality services as for any other person, but the reduced prices are set beforehand to take account of special personal circumstances.
Belonging to the network of
Renault solidarity garages is about:
- Helping people, who are facing financial hardship, with finding car transport so they can find or keep a job.
- Contributing to addressing a social challenge in an entrepreneurial and innovative way.
- Bolstering your local presence and finding new customers.
- Getting staff involved in responsible and social action.
Appartenir au réseau des garages - Image
Every Renault solidarity garage commits, voluntarily and through conviction, to:
- Look after and assist anyone identified by the social advisers or Mobilize volunteers.
- Provide recommendations and assist the beneficiary client regarding their choices and options.
- Provide the required services and at cost price.
- Carry out the services with the same quality expectations as for any other customer.
- Build up close relations with the local advisers.
The offers of the Mobilize programme
Entretien et réparation
Servicing and repair
- Renault or other generalist make of vehicle with less than 200 000 km or under 15 years old
- Labour hourly rate reduced to €45 tax incl.
- Spare parts at cost price
- Additional contribution from the manufacturer
- Free replacement vehicle possible
Location longue durée
Access to a new vehicle
- Dacia Sandero from 80 € tax incl./month
- Renault Kangoo from 210 € tax incl./month
- At the applicant’s choice : equipment level, mileage and lease duration
- Initial downpayment and conversion subsidy possible
- Servicing et repair at Mobilize prices
What’s the general rule?
Any customer who comes to a Renault solidarity garage must be directed by one of the partner advisers or by one of the Mobilize volunteers. A written confirmation is sent to the selected garage via email and guarantees the eligibility of the client for the Mobilize programme.
How does it work?
The partner adviser identifies the beneficiary’s car mobility need.
Servicing and repair
The adviser approves the eligibility (on condition of the recipient's financial means) and directs the application to the nearest Renault solidarity garage.
The after-sales agent contacts the beneficiary within 48 hours to arrange an appointment and draw up a reduced estimate.
If the beneficiary accepts the estimate, the garage carries out the servicing or repairs. The beneficiary then pays the reduced bill.
The adviser approves the eligibility (on condition of the recipient's financial means) and directs the application to Club Mobilité.
Club Mobilité processes the application and directs the financing request to the microfinance institution for processing.
The microcredit institution approves the microcredit, which funds the high initial lease payment. The monthly instalments then contribute to reimburse the microcredit.
Club Mobilité organises the appointment between the client and the sales advisor ot the garage, in order to carry out the order and the delivery of the vehicle.
Interested in becoming a Renault solidarity garage?
You can get in touch with your Regional Management contact person or send any questions to the Mobilize team using the contact form.