3 options offered to private individuals and microentrepreneurs
Renault Kangoo Express
Renault Kangoo Express
5 options offered to microentrepeneurs:
Unique, financially advantageous and accessible offers
Dacia Sandero from 80 €/month
Renault Kangoo from 210 €/month
- Without initial downpayment
- Accessible for those in a situation of banking incident (after review of the applicant’s situation)
- Long term hire, option to purchase at the end of the contract
Possibility of reducing the monthly instalments by including the conversion subsidy and a down-payment.
More details on the registration process here.
Download the information sheet here.
- New vehicle guaranteed over a long period
- Servicing et repair at Mobilize prices (not included in the monthly instalment)
- Manageable monthly budget
- Possibility of purchasing at the end of the hire period
- Choice of vehicles for individuals and professionals
- Commitment over a minimum period of 24 months
- Repair costs may apply if vehicle returned at the end of the hire period and not purchased
- Comprehensive risk insurance recommended
- Restricted choice of models
(Dacia Sandero or Renault Kangoo)
- Mileage/year fixed by contract
- Offer not yet avalaible in Corsica and out of metropolitan France
How can someone benefit from this offer?
Already assisted by one of these partner advisers from the Mobilize programme?
If so, simply get in touch with a contact adviser from one of these organisations.
Not yet assisted by one of these partner advisers from the Mobilize programme?
You can register directly online. You will then be contacted by one of the volunteers who will assess your need and evaluate your eligibility, before directing you to one of our partners.
Who are these volunteers?
They are mostly current or retired employees from Groupe Renault who want to get involved in this solidarity programme, on a voluntary basis.
They bring their professionalism and listening skills to advise and assist those interested in one of the Mobilize offers.
How does it work?
The partner adviser identifies the beneficiary’s car mobility need.
The adviser approves the eligibility (on condition of the recipient's financial means) and directs the application to Club Mobilité.
Club Mobilité processes the application and directs the financing request to the microfinance institution for processing.
The microcredit institution approves the microcredit, which funds the high initial lease payment. The monthly instalments then contribute to reimburse the microcredit.
Club Mobilité organises the appointment between the client and the sales advisor ot the garage, in order to carry out the order and the delivery of the vehicle.
C'est quoi le Club Mobilité - image
What is Club Mobilité?
Club Mobilité is a social enterprise, co-constructed by the long-standing partners of the Mobilize new vehicle offer (Action Tank Social & Business, ADIE, FASTT, Fédération nationale des Caisses d’Épargne, Pôle Emploi, Renault) to coordinate the programme and assist beneficiaries with the registration processes.
Watch Sullivan’s story.
Beneficiary of the offer of long-term hire with option to purchase